• Windows Based Click and Go Software Package.
• Supports Tensile, Compression, Bending and many more Tests.
• Confirms BIS 1825 - 1991 and ISO - 7500 - 1986
• Standard / Customer defined reports
• Compensated for main screw clearances and frame stiffness.
• Extensive Database support.
• GENERAL FEATURES OF COMPUTERISED UNIVERSAL TESTING MACHINES
Universal testing machines of UTK-*** E(PC) series consist of :
1. Hydraulic Loading Unit
2. Hydraulic Control Console
3. Electronic Hardware Interface
4. Highspeed A/D Converter.
5. Windows Based Software for Displaying and Analyzing Test Results.
6. Unlimited Data Base Support (Limited by PC Hard Disk Capacity)
7. Configured for Variety of Tests like,Tensile,Compression Transverse,shear etc.
8. Can be upgraded without any major Hardware change
• HYDRAULIC LOADING UNIT
Hydraulic Loading Unit of Universal testing machines of UTK-*** E(PC) series consist of :
1. Hydraulic Power Pack to develop adequate Hydraulic Pressure to be applied on the specimen under test.
2. Flow Control Valves to smoothly control the rate of loading.
3. Machine Table which moves Up and down with hydraulic ram
4. Chain and sprocket mechanism with geared motor to control movement of middle crosshead
5. Upper Crosshead connected to machine table through plane columns.
6. Main screws for adjusting and controlling position of middle crosshead.